Kiang Blog

The time after we POP!

Finally after 4 months of BMTC training, i am no longer a chao recruit. I probably should not be too happy about this since i am still one of the lowest life forms in SAF.

Anyway, i have learned a lot of things from this period of time. I have made some good companions who are willing to be on my side when things go wrong. I also have seen things people always talk about in army life. Selfishness, blur-cocks, fucked up individuals, OSCAR awards and many more.
Nevertheless, all these are finally over. However, i have some words i would like to say. I guess putting it up here would be good enough.

I would like to take the time and this space to specially thank my buddy who immediately disappeared after the graduation parade. Fuck you asshole, we should at least take a picture.
I consider myself fucking lucky to actually made pair up with you for the past 4 months.
I really don't think i will be able to make it until now without your support, Sai.

You are able to cover what i lack and on top of that, you are capable of most things required. What else can i ask for right? So i guess the indonesian-burmese partnership has officially ended. Once more, thanks sai for the unconditioned help and the endless vulgarities. Stay in one piece out there.

Then comes some section mates who has been very supportive, especially xiaowei and andrew in no particular order. I am deeply thankful for the help, care and concern you guys have shown when dark clouds are all over my head.

When shit happens, who else would come other than the both of you? Haha, cheers man, You guys rock too. I doubt field camp would be this manageable if not for you xiaowei and i don't think 24km route march would have been easier without you, andrew.
So i guess, BMT is not as shiong you would think when you have brothers who look out for you.

I might not have the best work out there but i would like to thank those who believed in me or even think that i am capable in various courses. People like yanzhong, yeh, calvin, henghong, victor, jiahaos, fangyann, zhicong, gz, soo hui, sean, zach, sm, mark, hafiz and the list goes a long way. Thanks for believing in the best in me, even when i am doubting myself.

You guys might not remember what you said, but i managed to pick up traces of encouragement from your words. And for that, i am sincerely grateful. I hope to see everyone of you again, hopefully in the same unit.


Finally, for the fuckers who don't care or even give a shit. I really doubt you will survive the next phase of army life. Given your pathetic mindset, you might as well just go and die.

So this is for my expression of gratitude. So long, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home