Resolutions?
Friday, December 31, 2010
I can't really remember what i wanted to accomplish for 2010.
But i am pretty sure i did not get everything i wanted.
Anyway, for 2011.
I want to be a commander by the end of next year.
I hope that i will like whatever i am doing by 31 December 2011.
I want to win something with my own short film.
I want to make a new short film.
I want to be bigger in size.
I want to be with you whenever i can.
That's all for now.
But i am pretty sure i did not get everything i wanted.
Anyway, for 2011.
I want to be a commander by the end of next year.
I hope that i will like whatever i am doing by 31 December 2011.
I want to win something with my own short film.
I want to make a new short film.
I want to be bigger in size.
I want to be with you whenever i can.
That's all for now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home