Kiang Blog

What do i do?
Stresses for the week.

Economics and statictics crowdin in my head. gosh. i need professional treatment. heh. another friend's birthday is coming too. hmm. not much time to do anything too. not even plan.

Do i even have to plan?

Not sure if its worth it. same doubts over years. and it always end up the same way. i'm sick of it.

Anyway. grr. let me show you all my exam schedule.

9th May - Economics.
10th May - Statistics.
15th May - Sociology.
16th May - Programming.
21th May - Information system.


Know when to and not to ask me out, alright? i might murder you if it's wrong timing.

ARGHH!! exam spoils everything.

Kinda forget to mention this. i have a new blog song. It's not easy (Superman) by Five For Fighting. i really like the melody and well.. the lyrics.

Do listen to the song.

Artist: Five For Fighting
Song: It's Not Easy (Superman)



I can't stand to fly.
I'm not that naive.
I'm just out to find,
The better part of me.

I'm more than a bird, i'm more than a plane.
More than some pretty face beside a train.
It's not easy to be me.

Wish that I could cry.
Fall upon my knees.
Find a way to lie.
About a home I'll never see.

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive.
Even Heroes have the right to bleed.
I may be disturbed, but won't you conceed.
Even heroes have the right to dream.
It's not easy to be me.

Up, up and away, away from me.
It's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight.
I'm not crazy or anything.

I can't stand to fly.
I'm not that naive.
Men weren't meant to ride.
With clouds between their knees.

I'm only a man, in a silly red sheet.
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street.
Only a man in, a funny red sheet.
Looking for special things inside of me.

Inside of me.. inside of me..

It's not easy to be me.




Spend some time to read it, won't ya?

Quite meaningful if you ask me.

Alright. gotta run now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home