Juicy stuff!!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Oh. Kinda exhausted here. Went for a few hours of swimming earlier.
Haha. There's nothin special about that. So i'm not gonna brag all the way there.
It seems that i have been makin alot of posts. Even to a crazy 3 posts a day. I have to relax abit.
Gosh. My eyes are red with all the swimming and diving.
Frans said some really COOL stuff earlier. haha. I think Felicia and Alan will be VERY interested to hear.
Heh heh.
Don't worry, Frans. I won't tell them!
Psst! Psst! How could i not tell you, Felicia? I'll fill you in when noone's around!
Alan? Who cares about that P.A? Don't worry about me. At the very most, i'll only suffer a couple rounds of sexual harassment. Gosh..
See? Frans! I'm LOYAL to you!! Honor my words, Frans!
Haha. There's nothin special about that. So i'm not gonna brag all the way there.
It seems that i have been makin alot of posts. Even to a crazy 3 posts a day. I have to relax abit.
Gosh. My eyes are red with all the swimming and diving.
Frans said some really COOL stuff earlier. haha. I think Felicia and Alan will be VERY interested to hear.
Heh heh.
Don't worry, Frans. I won't tell them!
Psst! Psst! How could i not tell you, Felicia? I'll fill you in when noone's around!
Alan? Who cares about that P.A? Don't worry about me. At the very most, i'll only suffer a couple rounds of sexual harassment. Gosh..
See? Frans! I'm LOYAL to you!! Honor my words, Frans!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home