After class..
Monday, July 03, 2006
Okok!! i juz finished class! wah.. quite tiring.. anywae i almost came to sch late today!! omg! luckily shaila called me quite a few times.. and i finally woke up at 9am..(my class is at 9.30).. i rushed everythin and reached sch at exactly 9.30! woo.. thk god!!
On the second lesson.. enen and chen yan kind of enjoyed themselves.. the class began on 11.30 but they are still havin their deluxe breakfast at Swensens at 11.35.. (i mean they r stil waiting for the food to be served).. really ar they 2.. the princesses! haha!
Third lesson was fun.. charlotte offered me some kind of yellowish preserved fruit, i think! i ate it.. then gt this seed which cant be eaten.. i asked charlotte for tissues.. and this is wad happened..
'Eh, Charlotte, u gt tissue?'
She searched her bags but sadly, no..
'I need to throw away this seed from my mouth'
Then she made some signs about drinkin water wif her hands!
I dont really get it.. I juz stare at her..
Then, the malaysian guy(i dunno his name, izzit Alan?) beside him did the same thing!
I began to realise what they meant..
They ask me to swallow that seed wif water!
Urgh..
Haha!! i didnt do it of coz! I might juz choke and die!
If i die then wad bout the fees we paid to stansfield?! Its nt worth it! i must not die! (jkjk)
I ended up havin tat seed in my mouth for a terrible 1hr 30mins..
(EEEEEWWWWW)
I knw i knw.. kind of disgustin.. but u knw wad? the yellow thingy taste nice!!
On the second lesson.. enen and chen yan kind of enjoyed themselves.. the class began on 11.30 but they are still havin their deluxe breakfast at Swensens at 11.35.. (i mean they r stil waiting for the food to be served).. really ar they 2.. the princesses! haha!
Third lesson was fun.. charlotte offered me some kind of yellowish preserved fruit, i think! i ate it.. then gt this seed which cant be eaten.. i asked charlotte for tissues.. and this is wad happened..
'Eh, Charlotte, u gt tissue?'
She searched her bags but sadly, no..
'I need to throw away this seed from my mouth'
Then she made some signs about drinkin water wif her hands!
I dont really get it.. I juz stare at her..
Then, the malaysian guy(i dunno his name, izzit Alan?) beside him did the same thing!
I began to realise what they meant..
They ask me to swallow that seed wif water!
Urgh..
Haha!! i didnt do it of coz! I might juz choke and die!
If i die then wad bout the fees we paid to stansfield?! Its nt worth it! i must not die! (jkjk)
I ended up havin tat seed in my mouth for a terrible 1hr 30mins..
(EEEEEWWWWW)
I knw i knw.. kind of disgustin.. but u knw wad? the yellow thingy taste nice!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home